This recipe for no bake cake is inspired by Raffaello from Ferrero Rocher.
Elegant cake is made with biscuits, vanilla cream; caramel topped with whipped cream and shredded coconut. The cake has a caramel, vanilla and coconut flavor and a great texture.
It is best if served next day after it was kept in the fridge.
- 1 can condensed milk (345 gr)
- Combine milk with 2 packs of Dr.Oetker vanilla pudding mix. Add sugar and bring to a boil. Cook at medium heat as per package instructions, stirring constantly. Set aside and cool.
- Add soften butter to the cooled pudding and stir until combined completely and fluffy.
- Place one unopened can of condensed milk in a saucepan. Cover with hot water and bring it to a boil.
- Boil uncovered for 3 hours at low temperature.
- Ensure the can is completely covered with water during cooking.
- After 3 hours carefully remove the can and cool completely at room temperature.
- Open the can and remove caramel.
- Pour the cold cream into a bowl. Beat the cream to soft pick consistency.
- Add powder sugar and beat until hard pick is formed.
Assemble the cake
- Add on layer of biscuits to a 10 by 14 inch tray. Cover with caramel.
- Add second layer of biscuits and cover with vanilla cream.
- Add third layer of biscuits and cover with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Place roasted hazelnut on top for décor.
- Place the tray in the fridge.
- It is best if served next day.
- Prep Time: 30-40 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert