Indulge in a comforting and flavorful breakfast with these velvety, rich and creamy scrambled eggs cooked to perfection and served with tender and earthy sautéed mushrooms, creating a hearty and satisfying meal that's perfect for starting your day off on the right foot.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 gr white mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream or milk
- 2 eggs
- ground black pepper
- garlic powder
- finely chopped parsley
- In a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat add oil, mushrooms and cook, stirring often for 5 to 8 minutes. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Remove mushrooms from skillet and set them aside on your plate.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them together with the cream or milk until they are well combined.
- Heat same non-stick frying pan over low heat and add the butter or oil to the pan.
- Once the butter or oil has melted, pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Use a spatula to stir the eggs gently, scraping the bottom of the pan to create soft, fluffy curds.
- Cook the eggs for 2-3 minutes or until they are almost set, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan from the heat and continue stirring the eggs until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve the creamy scrambled eggs hot, garnished with sautéed mushrooms and chopped parsley.
- Cook eggs on low heat and mix slowly. This is the trick to make creamy scrambled eggs.
- Optional you can add to scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon, dill or spinach.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: cooking
Keywords: creamy scrambled eggs