This delicious garlic mushroom pasta recipe from 7 simple ingredients is so quick, easy and a total comfort food. It’s a simple dish that makes it perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions.
- Drain when cooked.
- Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Place a large non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat, add olive oil, mushrooms.
- Saute mushrooms for 5 minutes, or until golden, tossing regularly.
- Add garlic, mix and saute for one minute.
- Next, season mushrooms with salt and black pepper.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Snacks