No bake White Chocolate Snowflakes are delicious Christmas sweet and crunchy chocolate covered desserts
- In a large bowl mix Rice Krispies, almond slivers, corn flakes and coconut flakes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or using double boiler method.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the dry ingredients and mix with a wood spatula, coating the dry ingredients evenly in the chocolate.
- Drop teaspoonful of the mixture in little mounts onto a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate uncovered for at least 10 minutes until the chocolate hardens.
- Gently peel the snowflakes from the tray and set them on a plate.
- Store the snowflakes in a cool place or refrigerator in an airtight container so the chocolate doesn’t melt.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert