These healthy oven roasted potatoes are a delicious side dish and a hit for everyone. They are perfect served hot or next day added to a salad.
Oven roasted potatoes tips:
- I used parchment paper to line the pan - no sticking and easy clean up.
- I love that you kept the skin on. By far the best part of the potato!
- Soak potato slices in cold water for 10 minutes for the crispiness factor. They are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside after baking.
- I experimented with dill and salt. In addition you can try your favorite grill rub spices.
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper elevate these fries.
- I always line my baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
OTHER POPULAR DINER RECIPES TO TRY
Did you make this recipe?