Mushrooms salad with garlic and mayo is quick and delicious and made with affordable ingredients.
This mushrooms salad recipe is so simple and it is done in under 10 minutes. Easily prepared and easy consumed even by children.
It can be served as appetizer, snack or lunch. Serve the salad cold with fresh bread or toast.
Tips for making the mushrooms salad:
- This recipe can be made with canned or fresh cooked mushrooms.
- It can be served as appetizer at the parties and holidays.
- Serve the salad on a slice of fresh bread or baguette.
- Champion mushrooms works the best for this recipe.
- Fresh grated garlic and chopped fresh dill give a special flavor to this dish.
- You may substitute dill for parsley or coriander.
More Easy Mushroom Recipes
I love making these roasted mushrooms in the morning near scrambled eggs. So satisfying!
Try this healthy Quinoa mushroom salad.
I also love this creamy mushroom soup for lunch or enjoy for dinner!
In conclusion if you make this mushrooms salad, snap a photo and hashtag it #alexascuisine. Leave a comment, rate it or PIN it.
More favorite recipes to try:
I appreciate the love.