Cheese Puff Pastry Pinwheels made with puff pastry, cheese and Italian herbs are perfect appetizers for parties or for short notice.
Cheese Puff Pastry Pinwheels tips:
- You can purchase the dough as sheets in the freezer section of just about any grocery store.
- Frozen puff pastry is my perfect trick and is perfect for make-ahead.
- This is a freezer-friendly recipe, which can be a lifesaver if you are hosting a party or a holiday gathering.
- You can use other fillings like prosciutto, pepperoni, peppers, oregano, pesto.
- Try adding mozzarella, Parmesan or different cheeses you like for instance.
OTHER POPULAR RECIPES TO TRY
- Creamy mushroom soup with fresh herbs
- Chicken rolls or pinwheels recipe
- Best Raffaello no bake cake recipe
Did you make a recipe? Tag @ alexas.cuisine on Instagram I WANT to SEE IT!