Easy and quick and irresistibly delicious!. Healthy no-bake energy bites are the perfect snack for a quick and easy grab and go. They are loaded with nutrients and a combination of proteins, fats and carbs. These energy bites taste like a desert and you can customize them with your favorite ingredients.
Made with almonds, walnuts, dates, mix nuts butter, cacao powder, oats, vanilla and coconut flakes they are a good source of fiber. These are pantry ingredients that I almost always have on hand.
Tips for making healthy no-bake energy bites :
- If you have trouble getting the energy bites to hold together, add more peanut butter, maple syrup or honey to make the mixture a bit more sticky.
- Use instead of peanut butter any other nut or seed butter like cashew butter, almond butter, pumpkin seeds butter or sunflower seed butter.
- Omit coconut if you don't like it and roll the bites thru shredded walnuts or cocoa powder.
- You can refrigerate the bites in an airtight container up to 1 week and freeze them up to 2 months.
- You can add flax seeds, hemp seeds, cinnamon, protein powder, chopped nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans etc.) and dried fruits chopped.
- Make sure you use shredded coconut not coconut flakes.
If you try this granola recipe, let us know! Take a picture and tag it on Instagram so we can see.